We need your help making better skateparks!
SPS has been actively helping communities and activists with skatepark information as an all-volunteer non-profit since 2004. The positive impact on quality skatepark development can be seen across the world. SPS continues to grow and add exciting new programs that support its mission to make skateboarding better for everyone. By donating today you can be confident that every dollar will go directly toward furthering an important aspect of what SPS does.
Previous and existing SPS programs:
• National Skatepark Inventory
• Skateboarding Instructor Accreditation
• Annual speaking engagement at National Recreation and Parks Expo
• Publication of magazine articles and books, (like the Public Skatepark Development Guide)
• Direct consulting with parks planners and other agencies
• Skateparks Research Projects to help advocates in the field
Support skateboarders and their communities by making a donation now!