You built the skatepark. It has become one of your most popular facilities.
Realize the potential of your skatepark with instructor accreditation and skateboarding classes through SPS’ Drop-In to Skateboarding Instructor Accreditation.
Through the SPS’ Drop-In to Skateboarding Instructor Accreditation you will gain:
- Confidence that you are teaching skateboarding safely and correctly.
- A curriculum that meets National Physical Education standards and that is specifically created for skateboarding.
- A skatepark environment that promotes responsible skateboarding.
- Reduced risk for instructional classes and programs.
- Trust and rapport with your skatepark users.
- A turn-key operation that will pay for itself.
- A successful program to activate your new skatepark.
- Through the Drop In Accreditation you will learn how to create safe and popular skateboarding classes.
“We have found that skateboarding transcends some of the social barriers between young people. The self esteem young people develop as a result of mastering new skills is critical to their positive development.”
— Cynthia Gilliam, Director of Principle Hiring / Performance Management, Portland Public Schools, Oregon
Here’s how it works:
We will help you teach students the importance of setting and achieving their own goals as they build confidence and essential life skills.
1. Realize Your Goals
• Support an active lifestyle and fight youth obesity
• Become a positive agency-level presence at the skatepark
• Introduce sustainable programming to your recreational portfolio
• Mitigate risk during skateboarding program participation
2. Contact Drop In at (503) 432-5671
• Arrange a free consultation with our staff to identify your needs
• Schedule face-to-face, hands-on accreditation with a Drop In trainer
3. Start Holding Classes!
• Promote your new skateboarding classes in your recreational program guide
• Enjoy the benefits of this exciting and popular new service
“The goal oriented approach of the Drop In program is well suited to improving participants confidence and self esteem. I happily endorse the Drop In program and recommend it to any able school or community center program.”
— Bruce J. Birk, MD, FAAP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Drop In Accreditation Expensive?
Our goal is to offer educational value for any budget. We can help you get your skateboarding classes up and running for less than you may think. Regional rates apply. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 432-5671 to receive a quote today.
Do I Need Accredited Instructors?
With Drop In accreditation you will receive a ready-to-use curriculum and instructor training designed by professionals in the educational field. We’ve taken the guess-work out of your skateboarding classes for you.
What Are Drop In’s Credentials?
The Drop In curriculum was developed by certified educators and professionals who know skateboarding. Drop In trainers have been building skateboarding successes and introducing programming to hundreds of schools, community centers, and Parks Departments for more than 10 years.
If you are in the business of recreation, isn’t it time you embraced skateboarding?
Contact us today to find out how.
(503) 432-5671 or email@example.com
You can get the online classes here.
Find Out More!
For more information about the SPS Drop In Instructor Accreditation, please use the following form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Note that we will never share your information with any third party or use your information for any other secondary purpose.
Yes, I would like more information about Skaters for Public Skateparks Drop-In Instructor Accreditation.